The replacement for the outdated lead-acid Batteries. The E-Lithium battery from W-Standard is Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 / LFP). W-Standard E-Lithium battery has many advantages over the lead-acid battery, a few examples of these:
- Excellent recovery, charges in 10 till 15 minutes
- Excellent performance in low temperature, even with -20 degree Celsius
- 5 times more starting power
- 5 times longer life
- Low self discharge
- Eco- friendly, No acid, No lead, No heavy metals
- Compact size, smaller and lighter weight
- Easy to install
- Built-in ECU, to control and for safety
- 3 year warranty
The W-Standard E-Lithium Batteries have high CCA value this gives the starting power of the battery. A high Ah is nice, but for start battery less interesting. You don`t start for hours, but briefly.
CCA means Cold Cranking Amps. This is the amperage that delivers a battery for 30 seconds at 0 degrees Fahrenheit (= 17.7 degrees Celsius). The charged voltage remains in the test above 9.6 volts. This value is of importance to see whether a battery is strong enough to be able to be used as a starter battery in a vehicle.
Battery performance goes down quickly at lower temperatures. This is a perfect test to see the starting capacity of a battery.
Wrongly thought is that the number of Ah directly relates to the starting capacity of a battery. This is not true. Sometimes a 20Ah (20h) battery can have a larger starting power than a 60Ah (20h) battery. This all dependents on the technique used in the battery.
3 years warranty
On every E-Lithium battery W-Standard gives 3-year warranty, pro-rated. You should make registration off your E-Lithium battery within 14 days after purchase on our website. Further explanation can be found under “Warranty terms”.
- Quality, 3 years warranty
- Safety, many test are done and passed with success
- For several years market experience with the E-lithium battery, since 2012 in USA
- Since 1995, a quality brand in the global motorcycle parts market